From Monaco help Wiki
|TALK||COMMUNITY PORTAL||COPYRIGHTS||CURRENT EVENTS||MONACO||MONACO PORT||MONACO SKIN||WHY|
The Monaco port (officially the Dantman-Monaco port) is a port based on the Wikian skin Monaco.
For Help and Support on the Monaco port, please ask away on the talk page.
1) Go to this link. Click on the gray Downloads button
2) Click on Download.zip
3) Save the file.
4) A zip folder is created. After the extension downloads, open the zip folder in with a zip program, like 7zip.
5) Extract the folder to your desktop by pressing the extract button.
6) Create a new folder called monaco (must be all lower caps)
7) Drag the dantman-monaco-port files to the monaco folder.
8) Drag the new monaco folder to the your wiki's \skins\ folder.
9) Open localsettings.php and add the following at the bottom:
- Save localsettings.php.
To add a create page link:
1) Enabling the search suggestions
|To enable autocomplete search suggestions (autosuggest) while typing in search boxes set $wgEnableMWSuggest = true; in LocalSettings.php. You might have to comment out $wgScriptExtension = ".php5"; to make it work. More information at Manual:$wgEnableMWSuggest.|
2) Setting Monaco-port as default skin
- For unregistered users
Set $wgDefaultSkin = 'monaco'; in LocalSettings.php file.